Photographe : Juuso Westerlund








Photographe du quotidien, de l'ordinaire... quoique. Cela se passe en Finlande, ça me rappelle aussi quelques ambiances belges et un un bar sur Paris, appelé Le Petit Bar !

http://www.juusowesterlund.com

Hello friendo

I am Juuso Westerlund
I live in Helsinki, Finland

I take 
out of the ordinary
pictures
of the ordinary

I shoot a mix of personal work
and commissioned work
for editorial and commercial clients

My work has appeared in New York Times, 
Vice, Le Monde M Magazine, 
Die Zeit, The Wire, Stern, Slate Magazine  
and Financial Times among others

I've graduated from Aalto University
school of Arts, Design and Architecture
the department of photography (MA)

I am a member of MOMENT AGENCY
and represebted by INSTITUTE

Full CV on request

I am available for commissions
and love to travel wherever



Peace

directeur-artistique

Instagram